Last Revised: February 21, 2022
Crazy Labs Ltd. with its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Crazy Labs”, “Company” “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the visitors and/or users (“User” or “you”) of its primary website at: https://crazylabs.com/ (including its subdomains) and any other websites, web applications or landing pages operated by us (collectively, the “Site”) and is committed to protecting its Users’ information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you visit and/or use our Site.
We strongly urge you read this Policy and make sure you fully understand our practices in relation to Personal Information, before you access or use any of our Site. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Site. By accessing and using the Site, you agree to this Policy. If you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected].
We may process two types of data and information about our users:
a. Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom Non-personal Information has been collected. Non-personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available while such User is entering into and/or using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information (e.g. the activity of the User on the Site, User’s ‘click-stream’ or searches on the Site, type and version of browser, etc.).
b. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This is information from which an individual or a specific device can be identified.
For example, we may passively collect persistent identifiers from Users (e.g. IP address and advertising identifiers), mainly for enhancing the User’s experience, learning about geo-location, providing the Site and services, and security purposes as further detailed below.
In addition, Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User: Personal Information may be collected from the details the Users provide on the Site, which may include the User’s e-mail address, full name, company, phone number, resume file, and any text, information or documentation the User wishes to submit through the Careers’ page and/or Publishing page on the Site, or through Company’s suppliers portal.
If you are an app publisher and have included Personal Information in your app store listing or your site/s e.g. your name, e-mail address, we may also process this Personal Information for the purposes described below.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Non-personal Information is processed for:
● statistical and research purposes,● customization and improvement of our Site and services, and● safeguarding the Site.
Personal Information is processed to:
● reply to the User’s questions, requests and/or concerns sent by the Users via or in connection with the Site and/or its services.
● contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support
● contact Users who are interested in applying for jobs at Crazy Labs.
● contact Users for the purpose of providing updates on any programs or promotions they are taking a part in, and/or future program or promotions.
● safeguard our Site and Users.
● provide the Site and services to you.
● facilitate and support our engagement with you (including, in respect of our suppliers, for processing payments).
● improve the services, enhance and customize content, and provide a consistent and efficient User experience.
● be used for marketing purposes.
We may use such Personal Information for the above purposes via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.
For app publishers we use the Personal Information referred to above to contact you for business purposes.
Please see section 11 for more information on international transfers of Personal Information.
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information please send us an e-mail with adequate detail of your request to: [email protected] and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes for which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Non-personal Information including aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Users in the EEA have additional rights in relation to their Personal Information which are explained in section 14. Users who are residents in California have certain rights with respect to their Personal Information which are explained in section 15.
The Site is not intended for Users who are children, therefore, the Company does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children are not using the Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have reasons to suspect that the Company has collected Personal Information from children and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
When you access or use the Site, we or our Third Parties may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies which store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies“), which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized Third Parties may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Site) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). Your browser may make it easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase Cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. However, if you disable or erase Cookies, your online experience may be limited or impaired. Cookies usually store only Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. Except for strictly necessary cookies, all cookies will expire after the period detailed in the tables below.
The following Cookies are placed and used on our Site:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: Strictly necessary cookies are essential to providing the Site and services to you and are used to provide necessary security settings or help you use our Site’s features as expected; these cookies are used to identify malicious visitors to our Site, assist with web-traffic filtration and to reduce the chance of blocking legitimate users. These cookies cannot be turned off. To learn more about these cookies you can refer to the policy of the Third Parties who place the cookies linked to below.
Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used by Third Parties who place them to track visitors across our Site and other non-affiliated sites over time. To learn more about these cookies you can refer to the policy of the Third Parties who place the cookies linked to below.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may use your email address to keep you informed about our Apps, products and services (including competitions we may hold) and to send you other marketing material which may be of interest. If applicable law requires your consent for us to use your email address for direct marketing, we will only send you marketing where you have provided such consent. In all cases, you may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to Crazy Labs by email to the following address: [email protected] or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. We will take steps reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your Personal Information (such as making transfers subject to contractual terms or engaging with host providers which offer an equivalent level of protection). Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we will carefully validate these requests before Personal Information is disclosed. If you are an individual based in the EEA, you can ask for more details of the steps we take by contacting us as set out in the “Got Any Questions” section below. We will centralize all privacy-related decisions in (and the Personal Information may be accessed from) countries that are declared as offering an adequate level of protection of personal data by the European Commission.
(a) our use of your Personal Information is necessary for communicating with you, for answering your request or question, for managing your job application or for giving you access to the Site;
(b) our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests that we have as a business to provide our Site, services and interactive applications for mobile devices to our customers, provided it is conducted, at all times, in a way that is proportionate, and that respects your privacy rights;
(c) our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have. (for example, to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law); or
(d) you have provided your consent to us using your Personal Information for that purpose.
Where the basis of processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
For individuals in the European Economic Area (“EEA“) Crazy Labs Ltd. is the controller of your Personal Information and can be contacted at: [email protected]bmdataservices.co.uk.
For individuals in the United Kingdom (“UK”) Crazy Labs Ltd. is the controller of your Personal Information and can be contacted at: [email protected].
Individuals in the EEA and/or the UK have the following additional rights (please note that these are subject to certain exemptions and in some cases dependent on the processing being undertaken):
● Right to access Personal InformationYou have a right to request that we provide you with a copy of your Personal Information that we hold and you have the right to be informed of; (a) the source of your Personal Information; (b) the purposes, legal basis and methods of processing; (c) the controller’s identity; and (d) the entities or categories of entities to whom your Personal Information may be transferred.
● Right to rectify or erase Personal InformationYou have a right to request that we rectify inaccurate Personal Information. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the Personal Information before rectifying it.You can also request that we erase your Personal Information in limited circumstances where:
● it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; or
● you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was based on consent); or
● following a successful right to object (see right to object); or
● it has been processed unlawfully; or
● necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Crazy Labs is subject.
We are not required to comply with your request to erase Personal Information if the processing of your Personal Information is necessary:
● for compliance with a legal obligation; or
● for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
● Right to restrict the processing of your Personal InformationYou can ask us to restrict your Personal Information, but only where:
● its accuracy is contested, to allow us to verify its accuracy; or
● the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; or
● it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
● you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending.
We can continue to use your Personal Information following a request for restriction, where:
● we have your consent; or
● to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
● to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
● Right to transfer your Personal InformationYou can ask us to provide your Personal Information to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it transferred directly to another data controller, but in each case only where:
● the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and
● the processing is carried out by automated means.
● Right to object to the processing of your Personal InformationYou can object to any processing of your Personal Information which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests.If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms.
● Right to object to how we use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposesYou can request that we change the manner in which we contact you for marketing purposes.You can request that we do not transfer your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other purposes.
● Right to obtain a copy of Personal Information safeguards used for transfers outside your jurisdictionYou can ask to obtain a copy of, or reference to, the safeguards under which your Personal Information is transferred outside of the EEA.We may redact data transfer agreements to protect commercial terms.
● Right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authorityYou have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority if you have concerns about how we are processing your Personal Information.We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.
You can exercise any of your rights by contacting us on the email address below.
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA.
Personal Information We Collect, Disclose for a Business Purpose, and Sell. In the preceding 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information about California consumers.
Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, phone number, or unique online identifiers)
Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (such as age or gender)
Categories of Sources. We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
● Consumers; and
● Service Providers.
● Our commercial purposes, including marketing and advertising.
● Our business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
● Auditing related to our interactions with you;
● Legal compliance;
● Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
● Performing services (for us) such as customer service and analytics;
● Internal research for technological improvement;
● Internal operations;
● Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
● Other one-time uses
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
● The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you, our purposes for collecting or selling personal information about you, the categories of personal information about you that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
● The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
● The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales. Note that we do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
● The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information: By email to: [email protected] and/or Online by this webform.
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by completing this form and providing it to us.
Subscribe to our Crazy News
CrazyLabs © 2022. All Rights Reserved