3. How do we use your information?
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the App and features/content within the App. This includes ensuring proper functioning of the App, enabling you to participate in the App’s social features such as Log in with Facebook, enabling you to participate in contests or other online game events and to publicly display achievements or statistical data (such as scores, rankings and achievements) generated through your participation, and to provide you with technical and customer support services. If you participate in multiplayer contests in the App, your name, avatar, points and rank in the contest will be displayed on the leaderboard which is visible to the other players in that contest. If you log in with Facebook, the name and picture displayed on the leaderboard will be those from your Facebook public profile.
- Analytical purposes. This includes statistical, analytical, research and business intelligence purposes, e.g. understanding how people use the App, measuring usage of the App and retention of Users, track trends within the App, understanding the demographics of our User base and testing the impact of new features.
- To develop and improve our apps. We use information to develop and improve the App, its content, and User experience e.g. fixing problems within the App. We also use information to develop new apps.
- We use information to personalise, customise and enhance your experience within the App.
- We use information to manage and deliver ads including customised or targeted ads (i.e. ads which are more likely to appeal to you based on your interests), to measure reach and effectiveness of ad campaigns and enable ad-serving features such as frequency capping. Please see section 4 below for further information on advertising.
- To communicate with you. For example, we may communicate with you in relation to the App, events and competitions, including via push notifications if you have enabled these.
- Security and legal purposes. This includes authenticating Users, verifying User IDs, providing access to additional features, identifying and addressing fraud, complying with applicable laws, and protecting CrazyLabs, Users and others.
We also use personal information to create aggregated statistical data, inferred non-personal data and pseudonymised data which are used to provide and improve the App, content and services.