- The Challenge. CrazyLabs invites developers to submit hyper casual gameplay videos and/or marketable game builds for testing (CPI test) on its CLIK Dashboard (“Submissions”) to determine whether to enter into a close collaboration for focused personalized guidance to realize their true potential and to benefit from its offerings.
- Conditions. (i) There is no game submitted to or published in the Apple AppStore or Google Play with identical or substantially similar gameplay and art style to a Submission; (ii) A Submission (or another substantially similar version or game) is not currently or was not previously submitted to or presented to any other third party publisher by you; and (iii) A Submission is based on a concept created and developed by you; (iv) A Submission is delivered as required within the Challenge timetable and is approved for testing by a publishing manager and the applicable networks; and (v) You consent to CrazyLabs disclosing your submitted information to GameRefinery for purposes of confirming your participation in the Challenge, validating your eligibility and enabling the fulfillment of the GameRefinery Prizes. In addition, you consent to GameRefinery’s marketing and delivery of GameRefinery’s products and/or services to you.
- Timetable. The Challenge will open for applications to participate on March 15, 2022. Once you apply you will be entitled to receive a detailed report on the state and trends of the hyper-casual game genre. You may submit a first Submission in relation to a game on the CLIK Dashboard as of March 15, 2022 , and until May 16, 2022.
- Referrals. Further to submitting your Submissions you may, after agreeing to these terms, refer game developer friends (“Friends”) to the CLIK Dashboard and invite them to submit their hyper-casual gameplay videos and marketable game builds for testing thereon, by entering their email address in the CLIK Dashboard or sending them a unique link to a Friends Referral page in another way (“Referral”). Friends whose email address you enter in the CLIK Dashboard will receive an invitation on your behalf with a unique link to the Friends Referral page to apply to the CLIK Dashboard. Friends applying to the CLIK Dashboard via the unique link will allow CrazyLabs to recognize who referred them.
- Referrals Rewards. For a Referral to qualify for a Reward, you must apply to the CLIK Dashboard and provide the required information on the Invite Your Friends page and your Friend must:
(i) Register to the CLIK Dashboard through the link in a designated email sent to your Friend by CrazyLabs;
(ii) sign one of CrazyLabs’ testing agreements;
(iii) submit a hyper casual gameplay video and marketable game build for testing within six (6) months of receiving the invitation, which is approved by a publishing manager; and
(iv) not currently be or was not previously subject to any agreement with CrazyLabs or registered on the CLIK Dashboard.
For each Referral that meets the conditions herein (“Successful Referral”) you will be entitled to receive a one-time payment of $500 (“Referral Reward”). If a game created by a Friend as a result of a Successful Referral is fully commercially launched by July 16, 2022, you may be entitled to receive a one-time payment of $50,000 (fifty thousand US Dollars).
- Success. If a Submission meets the conditions and achieves the applicable success KPIs established by CrazyLabs on the tests ran under this Challenge on the Google Play platform or Apple App Store platform, and you want to continue working on the applicable game, you will enter into CrazyLabs Early Submission Program (“ESP”), on an exclusive basis for a limited period, and submit it thereunder, and you will be entitled to a payment with respect to such Submission, upon signing of the ESP terms and based on the results of your tests as stated in the following table, provided that the Submission is approved by CrazyLabs, the applicable app store and applicable ad networks with respect to each test: