CrazyLabs is a top 3 mobile games publisher with over 5 Billion downloads to date, a worldwide leader in hyper-casual games development, distribution, and innovation.
We're looking for a talented and dynamic Technical Lead to join our team at CrazyLabs India (Firescore Interactive).
Our ideal candidate would have 5-7 years of experience in Unity 3D, mobile 3D game development, strong programming and coding skills, and a keen eye for detail. An individual who values ownership & accountability possesses leadership qualities and can effectively collaborate with teams from around the globe.
This is a position where the most experienced developers come to learn, contribute and lead a very agile and goal-oriented team, with a nurturing environment for your professional development.
Objectives of the role:
- Oversee the start to finish of a game development life cycle and take lead on code elements & product design
- Work with team members to refine complex features and deliver large components as per timelines
- Contribute to the ongoing development process of a game by suggesting improvements & maintaining code quality
- Collaborate & coordinate with Design/Production teams to conduct code reviews, ensure schedules and meet deadlines
- Mentor, manage other members of the team to work towards a common vision and help manage work pipelines
- Become an integral part of the hiring process for future colleagues and build a team
- Maintain and ensure quality, performance of application and games
- Implement high-quality game features working as part of the wider studio team
- Foresee and identify potential bottlenecks in a design plan and establish an effective strategy to overcome them
- Create reusable and reliable code
- Create and iterate on prototypes showcasing new designs and interaction patterns
What we offer:
- Join a creative and supportive team of professionals
- Work in a flat team structure with open honest feedback
- Make an impact - shape our next hit mobile game, reaching millions of end-users!
- Personal growth - we encourage continuous learning and experimentation
- Fun and Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation (we also offer relocation support)
Join us in producing high-quality world-class hypercasual games, as we venture into our next stage of growth!
Experience: 5 years and above
Workplace type: On-site
Employment type: Full time
Seniority level: Senior Level
Subscribe to our Crazy News
CrazyLabs © 2022. All Rights Reserved