6. Which information may be processed from Users of our Crazy Labs Apps?
There are two types of information which may be processed about Users of our Crazy Labs Apps:
6.1 Non-personal Information. Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”) may be collected, stored and/or processed by us and/or third party providers of certain products and services, such as ad networks, analytics, etc. (“Third Party(ies)”). We and our Third Parties do not know the identity of the User from whom Non-personal Information has been collected. Non-personal Information is any information which is available to us and/or our Third Parties through use by Users of the Crazy Labs Apps. For details of the categories of data constituting Non-personal Information please refer to Section 2.1 above.
6.2 Personal Information. Individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual and/or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
● Facebook Login feature: Some older versions of certain Crazy Labs Apps may still include the “Log in with Facebook” feature (which functionality is described in the TOU), and if a User uses this feature, then Facebook provides us with access to (i) certain information about such User as is stored in the User’s Facebook account, namely, the User’s public profile, list of friends and any other information which is detailed to the User in the notice which appears during the “Log in with Facebook” process. Please read carefully such notice to understand what information is available to us via Facebook and (ii) information available in the Facebook Page Insights of the applicable Crazy Labs App. We only collect the identifier number of the User’s Facebook account (i.e. Facebook access token). Such Apps may process User’s Facebook profile name, a link to the User’s Facebook profile picture User’s e-mail and the User’s Facebook friends who installed the applicable Crazy Labs App, to enable you to interact with your Facebook friends including by sharing with other Users your name, profile picture and game data as described below. Please remember that the manner in which Facebook uses, stores and discloses your information is governed solely by its policies and the Company shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of Facebook that may take place within such Crazy Labs Apps. If the User uses the “Log in with Facebook” feature, then such User agrees, when clicking the Facebook connect or login button, that the App may share his/her name and/or profile picture and/or his/her game data with respect to the applicable Crazy Labs Apps, with Users who also used the “Log in with Facebook” feature in connection with the applicable Crazy Labs App or with the User’s Facebook friends. If you do not agree to these practices please do not use the “Log in with Facebook” feature.\
● Game Center Features: If a User enables Game Center Features (defined in our TOU) in Crazy Labs Apps, then we will be provided with access to the identifier number of the User’s Game Center account (i.e. access token).
In addition, we may collect and/or process, directly or through Third Parties, the following Personal Information:
- the User’s e-mail address which may be collected within the framework of the “Ask a Question” type of feature which may be available on the Apps;
- the User’s persistent device identifier such as advertising identifier (IDFA, Advertising ID), randomly generated User ID and IP address. We keep IP addresses for 1 week for error logs and then delete them. We note that we may collect, use and provide access to the User’s advertising identifier in accordance with the applicable Platform Provider’s rules, policies and guidelines.
In addition, Third Parties may track and collect information regarding your on-line activities over time and across different online platforms (such as websites, applications, etc.). For more information regarding your ability to cease such tracking and collection, please see below Section 17.
To clarify, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association exists.
We do not collect or process any financial or payment information, any government identification numbers, any non-public phonebook or contact information, any microphone and camera sensor data, or any sensitive device data concerning Users.
In addition to the processing of information described in this policy, some of our Apps may also access Personal and Non-personal Information but without Crazy Labs carrying out any processing. In these cases, the Apps may access the information but it is not transmitted outside of your device and Crazy Labs does not collect or use it in any way. An App may access information in this way in order to provide functionality necessary for particular features of an App.
Face Manipulation feature. Some Apps may include a functionality which allows you to take a picture or create a video using your camera and microphone. Some Apps may allow Users to apply filters or edit photos and videos created via the App and use them within the App (for example to add to a simulated ‘social media feed’ in the App). This functionality is optional and you can always use the App without it. If you use this feature then you will need to grant the App permission to access your device’s camera and microphone (which can be revoked at any time through your device’s settings and its revocation will not affect your use of the App). Photos and Videos created via the App will be automatically saved in the App’s gallery and will be retained until you delete them from the App gallery or uninstall the App. You may also save these photos or videos in your device’s gallery, if you grant the App permission to approach it, and they will be retained there until you delete them from the device’s gallery. The App does not collect any face data, and the photos and videos that you create are restricted to the App, locally stored and are not transmitted to the Company’s servers and are not used or accessed by the Company. The App does not grant access to, share or disclose to any third party any of the photos and videos you create via the App, but Users who are 16 years old or older may share such photos and videos from within the App via the device operating system’s share functionality. Such sharing will be governed by the policies of the applicable Social Network or third party Platform.